.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Texting and Driving Persuasive

Just before senior year, it was a warm summer night. You were in the car with your friends, blasting music, singing along, and having a conversation on the phone exclusively at the same time. It was all fun and games until you regard the bright headlights of a large semi truck, and that was that. Crash Im sure in that location have been m each situations like this one and it is a very distressing concept. Too many people stool the harm decision of texting and hotheaded. When I tell them not to do it, they would effective argue, Im really good at it though, trust me. I do understand that it turned into a continuous process however, that doesnt believe that accidents cant happen. That is what they all think, but anything can happen to any driver, at anytime. My friends have learned not to text and drive when I am in the car with them, but that doesnt mean they befoolt do it when they are alone, or when Im not in the car. In fact, I think that is even worse because there is th en no one to tell them, Look out or Stop By this point there is no turning back, except heartbroken family members and friends. Every day I see at least(prenominal) one person texting and driving, and it makes my heart skip a beat.Not simply am I worried for that person to feature in an accident, but Im concerned for me, and other drivers on the road. I notice them driving carelessly, and swerving on the road. No matter what kind of situation youre in, there are no good ones when it comes to the road. When my brother got his license he was caught texting and driving by my moms friend who then told her. She was gaga Luke My mom snapped. Why would you even think of texting and driving? You can get killed. It was only once I dont do it a good deal though remarked Luke. No matter how many times you do it, it only takes one accident to kill you. replied my mom, with fire in her eyes. She was very violent that day because she thought better of him. She too knows the bad of tex ting and driving therefore, she is a strong nonbeliever too. I remember one bright buoyant day, the snow was sparkling from the intense rays of the sun, and the icicles were melting. But apparently some drab ice hid on the street. As we were driving, I byword a married person driver not notice the turn for the exit. He drove clean ahead into the metal railing along the bend. And BOOM I saw this event occur right at my own two eyes. It was depressed too, considering the fact that it was a luxury car.As we I drove past it, I knew right then and there that texting and driving is definitely not an plectrum for me. Its hard to say how tempting texting while driving is, but all I know is that when I get my license, I am never going to start the habit. That is my thought now and I hope it depart always stay that way. I am hoping to change not just the lives of my friends and family, but to others all over the road. Next time your cup holder vibrates, leave it alone, and focus on t he road. Your life, and the lives of your passengers are in your hands, so make good decisions. Texting kills This I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment